Monday, November 29, 2010

William's Class Thanksgiving Treat




William's class decided to celebrate Thanksgiving last week. Some of the moms got very creative--check out that turkey--everything is edible! And, as for giving thanks...the kids were DEFINITELY thankful for the huge sugar cookies. (I need to give a "shout out" here. A few of the kids have food allergies in William's class. So, one mother discovered a fabulous bakery that makes treats that are peanut-free, dairy-free, egg-free and tree nut-free. Everyone was able to enjoy the same treat and, best of all, the cookies were absolutely fabulous! If you are interested in checking it out for yourself, follow this link: http://kateelayne.com)

Of course, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without watching "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving." I was lucky enough to enjoy it all with the kids as I was their substitute teacher for the week! Yep! I was William's teacher while his actual teacher was out sick with a horrible virus. I have to say that even though it was exhausting managing 20 nine-year-olds for seven hours, it was one of my best times ever! Go figure!

No comments: