Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Family Adventure @ AdventureWorks

Waiting for our gear.

The first weekend in October, our family decided to head out to Kingston Springs to spend the day zipping through the trees. Yes, we went to AdventureWorks! It was AWESOME! The weather couldn't have been better. And, there were four Lummus' who were extremely excited about playing in the woods for several hours.

I think the kids enjoyed seeing their parents acting like teenagers--and--I know that Bill and I really enjoyed seeing the huge smiles on our babies faces as they flew through the air! It was a definite success. We are looking forward to going back in the spring.
Ready to roll!

A GQ shot.

Waiting on Daddy to make it across.

A born zipper!

Bill flying toward me!
He arrives safely.
The rest of our group with our guide, Bo (second from the left).

No comments: