Yay! I'm SERIOUSLY running this year...the half,not the full. Sadly, there's not an ounce of motivation in my body that wants to do the full. Matt says he'll consider the full,but he won't be happy about it!
The 1/2 is all that I am going to manage. We'll have to sync up our training schedules so we're in pain on the same days! Last night, Bill ran 15 miles...no thank you!!! I'll leave that for Matt and Bill!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yay! I'm SERIOUSLY running this year...the half,not the full. Sadly, there's not an ounce of motivation in my body that wants to do the full. Matt says he'll consider the full,but he won't be happy about it!
The 1/2 is all that I am going to manage. We'll have to sync up our training schedules so we're in pain on the same days!
Last night, Bill ran 15 miles...no thank you!!! I'll leave that for Matt and Bill!
Post a Comment