This is the second time that our family has been a part of the Saints Carnival at the school. The children are assigned a saint. They come to school dressed the part and give an oral presentation to the all the other students. Afterwards, the "saints" run a carnival for their audience: St. Therese' Rose Toss, Pin the Lamb on Jesus, St. Matthew's Coin Toss, St. Cecilia's Musical Walk, Fishers of Men, etc..
It is so precious to see the 2nd grade "saints" running the booths, passing out prizes and walking around in their costumes. I'm so lucky that I get to be there for all these special events!
It is so precious to see the 2nd grade "saints" running the booths, passing out prizes and walking around in their costumes. I'm so lucky that I get to be there for all these special events!
No comments:
Post a Comment