I've been lucky enough to drive on two of Anna's field trips recently. The first was a walking tour through downtown Nashville. We learned the history of Nashville while walking through some of the most amazing buildings. I was able to catch a quick picture of her sitting outside the Capital.
The next was a trip to The Hermitage--home of President Andrew Jackson. After touring the museum and before touring his residence, we ran into some unexpected visitors. They really seemed to enjoy our picnic lunch.
One of the biggest treats is getting to listen in on the conversation (dare I say...eavesdrop) between the girls on the drive to and from the different places. I learn so much from these little tidbits. The joys of motherhood!
1 comment:
I totally remember both of these field trips when I was a kid. i think I liked the downtown one,but hated the Hermitage. LOL!
Post a Comment