Saturday, October 3, 2009

My girls...

I am very blessed to have these three girls pictured beside me in this photo below! Of course, Christina (seated beside me), is my sister and best friend. There has NEVER been a moment in my life that I didn't know that she was in my corner! She is one of the BEST people in the world! She has always shared everything: her love, her spirit, her kindness, her knowledge, her strength, and her friends. Which brings me to Michele and Carol...

Christina and I have known Michele and Carol since we were teenagers. They are two of the wittiest people I know. When our group gets together, we laugh for hours on end. We have been through EVERYTHING together: high school, boyfriends, driver's licenses, SAT's & ACT's, AP courses, football games, college, road trips, graduate programs, more boyfriends, weddings, husbands, childbirth, deaths, illnesses, class reunions, and on and on and on...

I am so thankful that I get to see them on a monthly basis to laugh, to cry and sometimes to laugh until I cry!! Here's to you --MY GIRLS!!



No comments: