Friday, October 2, 2009

Another Brick in the Wall...

The kids, unfortunately, started back to school. I always hate the school year because my babies are taken away from me. It takes me a lot of time to absorb their absence. It's weird...because sometimes they can drive me CRAZY, but I guess it's a crazy that I cherish. I'm jealous of their teachers who get to spend seven hours with them. But...so that I don't permanently damage my children...I have to fake like I think it's great for them and that I support this whole "going to school" thing. Someone once told me that my job as a mother is "to give them wings strong enough to fly away from me." Even though I agree that she was right, I think my job SUCKS!!! I want them to stay with me forever and ever and ever. There...I said it!!










No comments: