Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Watch Out Tiger Woods!!


Bill and I have been taking the kids golfing this summer. It has turned out to be one of my absolute favorite things to do as a family! It's something we ALL enjoy -and- it gives us lots of laughs. I am impressed by their skills with the clubs-and especially-by their willingness to take direction from Daddy.

It's also a time for Bill and I to sit back and let the kids do the driving. That's right...Anna and William LOVE driving the golf carts! They're quite good at it too. I am hoping by investing in some driving lessons now, it will be easier for us when they are fifteen and preparing for their driver's licenses'.

I brought the camera along on our latest golf outing. I'm so glad I did! On the first hole, wild turkeys went running across the course. Later, we saw several deer eating along the greens, as well as rabbits. Who would've "thunk" it??

No comments: