The time has come...Matt, Misty, Maggie and Lucy are moving to Arizona. Although we have known for quite some time this departure was happening, I think most of us chose to live in denial--at least that was my plan!
I put together a clip of some of our favorite places to hang out -and- some of our adventures over the past years. You'll notice more pictures of recent times. This is due to the fact that I was given a camera for my birthday last year.
Our good times with the Hardin Family aren't over. We have trips planned out there to visit them -and- they have trips planned to come back to Nashville. I'm sure we'll also arrange vacations to some of the same beautiful, family-oriented places we have enjoyed together in the past and maybe some new ones!
May God bless them on their journey to Phoenix!
4 comments:
Julie, That is so sweet! What fun times yall had!
I love love the video. I will show maggie this all the time
She's so lucky to have JuJu and family....we all are
See you soon
that was sweet. let me know if you want to do a girls trip out there. i am planning to visit whenever they get settled.
What a sweet video! I agree, it's too be continued and see you soon..not goodbye! Let me know when you want to talk more about your house and redecorating. You can email me at lstubblefield@hotmail.com. :)
Post a Comment