Before the flood, Lesley and Katie came to Nashville during Katie's Spring Break. We had so much fun! After dropping Anna and William off at school, we headed downtown to tour the Ryman. I have been there for concerts, but had never walked around and explored all the history. It was amazing! (Unfortunately, the Ryman did suffer damage due to the flood, but it is up and running now!)
Afterwards, we walked down to the Hatch Show Print Shop on Broadway. They have been making the posters for acts at the Ryman and Grand Ole Opry for years. Katie was able to pick up a few prints for her room that were tres chic! (Below are a few samples of their posters--not Katie's purchases!)



Lastly, we visited Gruhn Guitar Store, where besides getting to check out gorgeous guitars and a $5,000 banjo, we were also treated to a visit with Keith Urban. He was there picking up a guitar and trying out some new ones. A total Nashville experience. (As a side note, Gruhn did not experience any flood damage--thank goodness!)
2 comments:
ooohhh! I love the Hatch prints. I need to look into ordering some and framing them for our house. I need a shrine/tribute to Nashville:)
Let me know which ones you like! Check out both the Hatch Shop website and the Ryman website. : )
Post a Comment