This week, my family suffered a loss. My Aunt Barbara, Dad's sister, passed away. My mom made arrangements for my sister, Christina, and my brother, Stephen, and me to travel with them to the funeral in Florida. Although the circumstances for the trip was unfortunate, I was glad for the opportunity to spend time with my family and visit with relatives I hadn't seen in a while. Aunt Barbara's daughter, Theresa, has her own blog...her link is posted on this site. Be sure to check it out.
Friday, November 28, 2008
"There is a Time for Everything, and a Season for Every Activity Under Heaven: a Time to be Born, and a Time to Die" (Ecclesiastes 3:1-2)
This week, my family suffered a loss. My Aunt Barbara, Dad's sister, passed away. My mom made arrangements for my sister, Christina, and my brother, Stephen, and me to travel with them to the funeral in Florida. Although the circumstances for the trip was unfortunate, I was glad for the opportunity to spend time with my family and visit with relatives I hadn't seen in a while. Aunt Barbara's daughter, Theresa, has her own blog...her link is posted on this site. Be sure to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment